Home » News » Public Safety
Three people hospitalized in Rochester crash
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded around 2:07 p.m. after an eastbound 1994 Ford Ranger, driven by Jennifer Rothwell, 32, of 174 David Drive in Wakefield, struck a northbound 2003 Chevrolet Impala, driven by Marie Reed, 75, of 293 Charles St. in Farmington, while it was turning left onto Farmington Road – Route 11 – from Exit 15 off the Spaulding Turnpike – Route 16.
Paramedics transported Marie Reed and her passenger, Deborah Reed, 57, of 314 Charles St. in Farmington to Frisbie Memorial Hospital "with serious but non-life threatening injuries. Rothwell was also transported to the hospital for non-life threatening injuries, according to police.
As of Wednesday night, the condition of all three women was unknown, according to police.
Route 11 was closed for several hours as police investigated the crash, which caused extensive damage to both vehicles. Members of the Strafford Technical Accident Reconstruction Team responded to the scene to assist with the investigation, according to police.
Anyone with information is encouraged to contact Officer Eric Ball at (603) 330-7128. Anonymous tips can be left on the Rochester Crime Line at (603) 335-6500 or via text at: CRIMES (274637) Body of Text: TEXT4CASH + your tip. Cash rewards are offered for information that leads to an arrest.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Burning baton twirler attracts Manchester fire truck - 0
- Another plane hits frozen Alton Bay - 0
- Police investigating crash after truck reportedly loses tire in Concord - 1
- Derry firefighters extinguish Jeep fire - 0
- Chemical spill in Newington business sends 6 to the hospital - 0
- Officials investigate suspicious Manchester blaze - 0
- UPDATED: Mass. man charged after hitting barrier at Bedford toll plaza - 2
- Massachusetts woman injured in Milan snowmobile crash - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
- VFW still eyeing old Crown Hill fire station in Nashua for new home - 0
Allenstown rejects town and school budgets
Crowley elected in Northfield
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'