Home » News » Public Safety
Three people hospitalized in Rochester crash
Police, firefighters and emergency personnel responded around 2:07 p.m. after an eastbound 1994 Ford Ranger, driven by Jennifer Rothwell, 32, of 174 David Drive in Wakefield, struck a northbound 2003 Chevrolet Impala, driven by Marie Reed, 75, of 293 Charles St. in Farmington, while it was turning left onto Farmington Road – Route 11 – from Exit 15 off the Spaulding Turnpike – Route 16.
Paramedics transported Marie Reed and her passenger, Deborah Reed, 57, of 314 Charles St. in Farmington to Frisbie Memorial Hospital "with serious but non-life threatening injuries. Rothwell was also transported to the hospital for non-life threatening injuries, according to police.
As of Wednesday night, the condition of all three women was unknown, according to police.
Route 11 was closed for several hours as police investigated the crash, which caused extensive damage to both vehicles. Members of the Strafford Technical Accident Reconstruction Team responded to the scene to assist with the investigation, according to police.
Anyone with information is encouraged to contact Officer Eric Ball at (603) 330-7128. Anonymous tips can be left on the Rochester Crime Line at (603) 335-6500 or via text at: CRIMES (274637) Body of Text: TEXT4CASH + your tip. Cash rewards are offered for information that leads to an arrest.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Snowmobiler dies; 4th fatality of season - 0
- Driver seriously injured in Londonderry wreck - 0
- Dover snowmobiler dies in Barnstead crash - 0
- Most property owners clear hydrants of snow - 0
- Manchester man dies after being hit by car - 0
- Family, pet cats and snake escape Nottingham fire - 0
- Two officers pinpointed in Weare shooting - 0
- School bus slides off road, slams into trees in Deerfield - 0
- For Nashua student walkers, commute may soon be safer - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- College Hockey: Northeastern wins in OT, forces Game 3 with UNH - 0
- NHGOP: Rand Paul wins straw poll - 0
- Pembroke voters OK clock tower face-lift - 0
- Bath Iron Works gets nod for fifth destroyer - 0
- Groveton backs 'Plan B' for town office project - 0
- Dartmouth under fire for response to incidents of rape on campus - 0
- Obama's national security aides meet to discuss Ukraine - 0
- Radio host wants official's lawsuit dismissed - 0
- NH's representatives in Congress join opposition to painkiller Zohydro - 0
Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Online license purchases prove user unfriendly for some hunters and anglers
Auburn native believes in faith and fashion
NHGOP: Rand Paul wins straw poll
Snowmobiler dies; 4th fatality of season
Bath Iron Works gets nod for fifth destroyer
GOP panel stresses teamwork, sincerity