SAU 13 to launch Cloud computing environment this fall
In a first of its kind initiative in the state, the head of School Administrative Unit 13, which includes Madison, Tamworth and Freedom, is collaborating with two other superintendents from Texas and North Carolina on implementing a Cloud computing environment where teachers, administrators and staff will collaborate and share resources across all three districts.
The Cloud content will be based on the Common Core Curriculum guidelines adopted by the state, adds teacher and PTA member Lori Palmer.
Another benefit to the program is an eventual savings in textbook costs.
“For example, if you buy a textbook, within six months that textbook is outdated,” he said. His colleague in Texas told him that he has books where former President Bill Clinton is still listed as President.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John Stossel: Why are we giving the police so much power? - 0
- George Will: In California, Goldwater 2.0 - 1
- Jonah Goldberg: Will big business become the left's faithful lapdog? - 2
- Another View -- Gilles Bissonnette: To keep Libertarians off the ballot, NH violates their rights - 2
- Charles Arlinghaus: NH's counterweight to a strong central government - 2
- Thomas Sowell: Playing the race card at the border - 2
- Another View -- John Dumais: Mandatory GMO labeling is all cost, no benefit - 6
- Another View -- Stephen L. Carter: Why is the left going after profit? - 10
- Clifford D. May: Pinpointing the cause and effect in Gaza - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Jayne Millerick: Dems scaring women by misleading them on contraception - 0
- Basket case: Saga of a supermarket - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Ongoing renovations in Foxborough - 0
- Three years later, investigation continues into homicide of Celina Cass - 0
- Nashua celebration in the works for Medal of Honor recipient - 0
- Fisher Cats down Senators in road trip opener - 0
- No water for Manchester sewer bill scofflaws? - 0
- New Boston mulch processing plant plans under review - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Defense attorney seeks home confinement for drug addict - 0
Market Basket walkout a future case study
UPDATED: Thousands of Market Basket employees rally; company board issues statement on purchase offer, reaffirms support for new CEOs
Basket case: Saga of a supermarket