Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Plaistow mom gets plea deal in her child's abuse, will testify against boyfriend
Jessica Linscott appears in court in this March file photo.
After bringing her son, James Nichols, 3, to Exeter Hospital, Linscott and her boyfriend went on a cross-country flight to avoid police, which ended with their capture on Nov. 28 at Universal Studios in Orlando, Fla.
But Judge Marguerite Wageling noted Tuesday that Linscott's testimony was not mandated as part of her plea agreement.
"You deserve every day of your sentence," she told Linscott.
The deal was struck the same day Linscott was to inform the judge whether she would go forward with a trial.
He has pleaded not guilty to all charges. Dow appeared in court Friday to contest the police department's search of his home computer, which led to the discovery of the videos.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive in Manchester shooting, stabbing cases caught by Marshals, police - 0
- Hampton Falls standoff suspect linked to burglaries, fake-cop ploy - 0
- Woman charged in fatal Hampton crash wants blood-test thrown out of court - 0
- Home confinement rejected for ex-Derry town employee - 0
- Manchester man arrested for aggravated drunk driving - 0
- Manchester Crime Watch: Fugitive in shooting, stabbing cases brought to court - 0
- Homeless man faces DWI charges in Dover - 0
- Amherst couple charged in sale of lost wedding ring - 0
- Donation jar thief said to be Bay State man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
- Conway adult tests positive for EEE - 0
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917