Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Plaistow mom gets plea deal in her child's abuse, will testify against boyfriend
Jessica Linscott appears in court in this March file photo.
After bringing her son, James Nichols, 3, to Exeter Hospital, Linscott and her boyfriend went on a cross-country flight to avoid police, which ended with their capture on Nov. 28 at Universal Studios in Orlando, Fla.
But Judge Marguerite Wageling noted Tuesday that Linscott's testimony was not mandated as part of her plea agreement.
"You deserve every day of your sentence," she told Linscott.
The deal was struck the same day Linscott was to inform the judge whether she would go forward with a trial.
He has pleaded not guilty to all charges. Dow appeared in court Friday to contest the police department's search of his home computer, which led to the discovery of the videos.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Police say woman broke into Hollis home and took pictures - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Judge nixes house arrest for man convicted in Ponzi scheme - 0
- Raymond man faces possession of child porn charges - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer Preview: Talent to boot - 0
- Band camp gets Memorial musicians in rhythm a week early - 0
- Drew Cline: Small sleights of hand in Republican primaries around NH - 0
- Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you - 0
- Portman's good point: A leadership deficit all around - 0
- Scott and Genevieve Kelley - 0
- Market Basket deal reached; Arthur T. Demoulas to return - 1
- Police mum on reported shooting in Manchester - 0
- Multiple reports say deal reached for Arthur T. to buy Market Basket - 0
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917