Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
YouTube pot growing leads to notice to plead guilty
The plea deal was struck just months after Berry was arrested again in Lawrence, Mass., for growing more marijuana in his apartment.
A judge will ultimately decide on Berry’s sentence at a plea and sentencing hearing on Aug. 27, according to court documents.
Berry faces up to 7 ½ to 15 years in state prison, but the plea deal signals that he will likely face a lesser sentence in exchange for his guilty plea.
Prosecutors contended that Berry failed to adhere to bail conditions in light of his his April 22 arrest in Lawrence in another pot-growing case.
Berry came to court last month with packet called a “Marijuana Recommendation Kit” that was signed by a Methuen, Mass., doctor.
Massachusetts recently passed a medical marijuana law in November. The state’s Department of Public Health is developing regulations, but has yet to create a registration process for patients.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH had 17 homicides in 2014, down from last year - 0
- Two people hospitalized following report of stabbing, police say - 0
- Merrimack teen charged in threats, assaults on girl - 0
- Man arrested after chase that led from Pelham to Lowell, Mass. - 1
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive - 3
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive, assaulted her - 1
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 1
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 2014 top 10 list of wage and hour - 0
- Thumbs-up for Ebert's winner - 0
- It's Central, Merrimack - 0
- Goal: Stay healthy - 0
- Year in review: A look back at NH's top stories - 0
- Indecent proposition from New London chief was 'chilling' says victim - 0
- Details of Reams inquiry released - 0
- Workers' rally to bring back Artie T. captured public's heart - 0
- School district to receive millions withheld by state - 0
Thoughts as we move from one year to another
Bow goes to shootout to defeat Concord
It's Central, Merrimack
Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483