Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Dartmouth employee on drugs falls from second-floor window
Police responded to Sigma Nu fraternity shortly before 6 p.m. Saturday after the 21-year-old man exited a second-floor window at the fraternity and fell to the ground. He was taken to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center for the injuries he sustained.
Police said the 22-year-old is a 2013 graduate of Dartmouth College, who is renting a room on the second floor of the Sigma Nu fraternity.
Police conducted multiple interviews and executed eight search warrants during the Saturday evening investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Exeter man arraigned in pair of Portsmouth armed robberies - 0
- Pa. man will go to trial for two-state chase - 0
- Arrest made in fake Nashua bomb threat - 0
- Two of Gregory Smart's killers nearing release - 7
- Speeding stop leads to drug and alcohol charges for Nashua men - 0
- Salem child porn arrest after tip leading to cloud storage of images - 1
- Manchester woman suffers injuries in dragging incident - 0
- Judge orders fired Manchester officer back to jail to finish sentence - 20
- Claremont police dispatcher charged with sex assault and incest, placed on leave - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Somersworth man charged in three incidents - 0
- Manchester police chief a finalist for Somerville job - 0
- Outrageous waste: You overpaid by how much? - 3
- Another View -- Tiler Eaton: The Northern Pass project would help, not hurt, NH's economy - 1
- Allen Lessels on Motor Sports: Craven loves qualifying format - 0
- City summer: Check out Manchester - 0
- Revenge? Shea needs none - 0
- Bonner rock'n the hardware - 0
- On Baseball: G'days for Berti boosted his game - 0
Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing?
Another View -- Tiler Eaton: The Northern Pass project would help, not hurt, NH's economy
- Total Votes: 917