Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Dartmouth employee on drugs falls from second-floor window
Police responded to Sigma Nu fraternity shortly before 6 p.m. Saturday after the 21-year-old man exited a second-floor window at the fraternity and fell to the ground. He was taken to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center for the injuries he sustained.
Police said the 22-year-old is a 2013 graduate of Dartmouth College, who is renting a room on the second floor of the Sigma Nu fraternity.
Police conducted multiple interviews and executed eight search warrants during the Saturday evening investigation.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police: Boscawen chase involved homeless man at wheel - 0
- Plaistow man in toddler abuse case indicted in jail assault - 1
- Salem man seeks sentence reduction in infant abuse case - 0
- Londonderry man sentenced to jail time following standoff - 0
- Four weekend business burglaries reported - 0
- Candia teen charged with burglarizing home - 1
- Hanover man arrested after incident in Dartmouth president's office - 0
- Pursuit ends with gun possession arrest - 1
- Mont Vernon man arrested for DWI after police find him slumped over wheel - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Top Manchester school officials no longer must live in city - 6
- Vote: ‘No nit’ policy relaxed for Manchester schools - 1
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat Hopefully, this too shall pass - 0
- Poll: More than 25% haven't heard of Northern Pass; mixed attitudes for others - 7
- Flood watch and rain follow day of near-record temperatures - 0
- NH doctors: There's more to Medicare list than meets the eye - 1
- Belmont students consider dropping 'offensive' mascot - 4
- Rindge to celebrate community policing award - 0
- Rep. Shea-Porter honored for efforts to aid in health care by National Association of Community Health Centers - 3
License revocations for DWI announced
Berlin BioPower plant coming up to speed
Rep. Shea-Porter honored for efforts to aid in health care by National Association of Community Health Centers
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917