Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Heroin addict turned robber gets treatment program offer
A worker called 911 reporting that the woman fled in a blue Dodge Neon parked near the Perkins Road eatery.
Derry police arrested Richards for the April 7 robbery at East Derry General Store, and charges from other recent robberies in the area soon followed.
Judge Marguerite Wageling ordered that Richards would not be allowed to have any unexcused absences from the treatment program.
Police said detectives were able to identify Richards as a suspect through several tips. Surveillance photos released by Derry police after the robbery in their town showed a blue Dodge Neon in the parking lot of the general store.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man has excuse for missing court in Conway - he was in jail - 0
- Claremont man charged with arson in May fire - 0
- Former Farmington fire chief waives arraignment on theft charges - 0
- $50k bail for two charged with beating pizza delivery man - 0
- Latest round of riot arrests includes 5 Keene State students - 0
- Suspected Pa. cop-killer Eric Frein taken into custody - 0
- Anonymous tip leads to arrest of moose poacher - 0
- Man facing robbery charges sentenced on probation violations - 0
- Victim in Hampton pedestrian crash files lawsuit against driver, town and state - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Cross Country: Moskowitz, Kimball primed for Meet of Champions battle - 0
- Salem coach Rich has seen playoff runs from both sidelines - 0
- Monarchs' Schultz leads by example - 0
- Manchester Marathon day to draw about 1,700 runners - 0
- Roger Brown's First and 10: Londonderry vs. Salem is a playoff contest - 0
- Another View - Jeanne Shaheen: What it means to put New Hampshire first - 0
- Another View -- Scott Brown: To change direction, we need to change senators - 1
- Patricia LaFrance: For Hillsborough County Attorney - 0
- Misleading women: Does Kuster think they're bad at math? - 1
School's out for voters
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483