Manchester 14-year-old Babe Ruth team still cruising
Sunday, Matt Reynolds fired a 3-hit shutout, lifting Manchester past Portsmouth, 6-0. Reynolds walked two and fanned four.
Jake Currier later doubled and scored on Joey Davis’ hit.
Babe Ruth 13’s
Bedford 5, Exeter 2: Grant Lavigne was a one-man wrecking crew on Sunday at the state tournament in Rochester, throwing a complete-game two-hitter and clubbing three doubles and scoring three runs. On the mound, Lavigne walked two and fanned six.
Londonderry 6, Salem 5: Christian Bourgea’s grounder up the middle found its way through the infield, scoring Jake Cassidy (single) from second base, allowing the hosts to take a 10-inning walk-off win at Londonderry High.
Keith Simpson earned the victory, pitching the final four innings and allowing one run on three hits.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Johnson poised to win sixth Sprint Cup crown - 0
- Hamlin on pole for Sunday's Goody's 500 at Martinsville - 0
- Truck Series will return to Loudon Sept. 20 - 0
- McMurray winsat Talladega.; Jimmie Johnson takes Chase lead - 0
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Ford Fall Brawl has plenty of big names - 0
- NHMS gets Sprint Cup schedule; trucks returning - 2
- Brad Keselowski outduels Kasey Kahne to return to victory lane - 0
- Harvick takes Kansas; Kenseth’s Nascar Sprint Cup lead dented - 0
- Pines Speedway Reunion set in Groveland, Mass. - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dartmouth skaters dealt another close loss - 0
- Gaming authority offers regulatory structure - 0
- Portsmouth man gets prison for sex assault of disabled woman - 0
- Wolfeboro nursing home evacuated after minor chemical spill - 0
- Dover woman admits to bank robberies in two states - 0
- Motorists injured in two car collision on Route 9, Spofford - 0
- Arrest made in attempted robbery of Littleton gas station - 0
- Ex-Littleton man sentenced to prison for DWI crash - 0
- Greenfield planners seek input on Heritage District plan proposal - 0
Symphony NH plans pair of holiday events
Hooksett man arrested on assault charges
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
Big tipper stops for lunch
Keene to appeal Robin Hood rulings