Home » News » Public Safety
Young Rescuers, some from NH, visiting Belarus for two-week rally
Five New Hampshire teens and two youths from North Carolina will represent the Manchester-based Young Rescuers USA at the International Rally of Young Rescuers and Firefighters, the Manchester organization announced.
Bastek will travel with the team, along with Young Rescuers USA President David Tille of Concord and Karen Wiskow of Indian Trail, N.C.
The team members are:
• Anne Duffley, 16, is an incoming senior at Liberty Harbor Academy in Manchester.
• Connor Martin, 16, is an incoming junior at Merrimack High School.
• Austyn Shea, 17, is an incoming senior at Concord High School.
• Jordan Wiskow, 12, is an incoming seventh-grader at Porter Ridge Middle School, Indian Trail, N.C.
For more information, visit www.youngrescuersusa.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police investigating crash after truck reportedly loses tire in Concord - 1
- Derry firefighters extinguish Jeep fire - 0
- Chemical spill in Newington business sends 6 to the hospital - 0
- Officials investigate suspicious Manchester blaze - 0
- UPDATED: Mass. man charged after hitting barrier at Bedford toll plaza - 2
- Massachusetts woman injured in Milan snowmobile crash - 0
- ATV sinks trying to skim water of Weirs Beach - 0
- Fire destroys vacant Nashua building - 0
- Pre-St. Pat's party at UMass turns violent, 43 arrested - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus