Home » News » Public Safety
Young Rescuers, some from NH, visiting Belarus for two-week rally
Five New Hampshire teens and two youths from North Carolina will represent the Manchester-based Young Rescuers USA at the International Rally of Young Rescuers and Firefighters, the Manchester organization announced.
Bastek will travel with the team, along with Young Rescuers USA President David Tille of Concord and Karen Wiskow of Indian Trail, N.C.
The team members are:
• Anne Duffley, 16, is an incoming senior at Liberty Harbor Academy in Manchester.
• Connor Martin, 16, is an incoming junior at Merrimack High School.
• Austyn Shea, 17, is an incoming senior at Concord High School.
• Jordan Wiskow, 12, is an incoming seventh-grader at Porter Ridge Middle School, Indian Trail, N.C.
For more information, visit www.youngrescuersusa.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Search suspended for Northfield man a second day - 0
- Serious Concord crash injures Mass. woman - 0
- Concord police seek help locating homeless man - 0
- Barrington home destroyed in two-alarm blaze - 0
- Annual banquet on April 23 honors police, fire and EMS - 0
- I-93 crash under investigation - 0
- Body of missing NH man found in Vermont - 0
- Police seeking heroin epidemic answers - 0
- Teen ejected in Candia rollover - 0
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Two crashes reported on I-93 in Canterbury, Londonderry - 0
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
- Ex-director jailed for theft from Londonderry nursery school - 1
- Anonymous email was 'malicious,' says Auburn police commissioner - 0
- Senate votes to ban hand-held cellphone use in cars; bill heads back to House - 10
- Auburn town administrator under fire - 0
- Belmont High likely will keep Red Raider mascot - 3
- Ice-out on WInnipesaukee expected by late next week - 0
- Joe McQuaid - Publisher's Notebook: Veteran newsman Toole returning to fold - 0
Manchester mayor: 'It's the tax cap budget'
Derry woman accused of burglaries
Another View -- Jeff Goley and Will Infantine: Time for an increase in weekly benefits for NH unemployed
Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales