Home » News » Public Safety
Young Rescuers, some from NH, visiting Belarus for two-week rally
Five New Hampshire teens and two youths from North Carolina will represent the Manchester-based Young Rescuers USA at the International Rally of Young Rescuers and Firefighters, the Manchester organization announced.
Bastek will travel with the team, along with Young Rescuers USA President David Tille of Concord and Karen Wiskow of Indian Trail, N.C.
The team members are:
• Anne Duffley, 16, is an incoming senior at Liberty Harbor Academy in Manchester.
• Connor Martin, 16, is an incoming junior at Merrimack High School.
• Austyn Shea, 17, is an incoming senior at Concord High School.
• Jordan Wiskow, 12, is an incoming seventh-grader at Porter Ridge Middle School, Indian Trail, N.C.
For more information, visit www.youngrescuersusa.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mass. man says he may have seen missing Conway girl on video - 4
- 'Unprepared' Canadian hikers rescued from Mt. Washington - 2
- Vemont pair killed, Sunapee man hurt in crash on I-89 in Lebanon - 0
- Hampton woman, 75, hit by truck in Newington in serious condition - 0
- Police: Handling issues of mentally ill just part of the job - 0
- Word of Abby's letter spurs tips of no use - 5
- Officials: Missing teen sent letter weeks after last sighting - 0
- UPDATE: 2 dead in I-89 crash in Lebanon, highway northbound restricted to one lane as of 8:20 p.m. - 0
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 13
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Incredible win tempered by loss of Gronkowski - 0
- National champion SNHU booters return home to big welcome - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Football team on to SE Louisiana - 0
- Nashua aldermen set to vote on contract for teachers - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Let there be Christmas lights - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- New UNH logo draws mixed reactions - 0
- Gilmanton library may shut down if it doesn’t get funding - 0
- Father not convinced girl in video is Abigail Hernandez - 0
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
Plea deal possible in Littleton murder
UNH unveils new 'shield' logo
UNH lecturers seek to unionize
Word of Abby's letter spurs tips of no use
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072