Home » News » Public Safety
Young Rescuers, some from NH, visiting Belarus for two-week rally
Five New Hampshire teens and two youths from North Carolina will represent the Manchester-based Young Rescuers USA at the International Rally of Young Rescuers and Firefighters, the Manchester organization announced.
Bastek will travel with the team, along with Young Rescuers USA President David Tille of Concord and Karen Wiskow of Indian Trail, N.C.
The team members are:
• Anne Duffley, 16, is an incoming senior at Liberty Harbor Academy in Manchester.
• Connor Martin, 16, is an incoming junior at Merrimack High School.
• Austyn Shea, 17, is an incoming senior at Concord High School.
• Jordan Wiskow, 12, is an incoming seventh-grader at Porter Ridge Middle School, Indian Trail, N.C.
For more information, visit www.youngrescuersusa.com.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Lincoln officer, Woodstock firefighters credited with saving homeowner's life - 0
- Rollover backs up traffic on Everett Turnpike - 0
- Fire destroys Keene house, no one injured, but pets missing - 0
- Arbitrator finds Manchester had 'just cause' to fire Coco - 15
- New Hampshire's homeless remembered in Laconia vigil - 0
- Keene fire destroys house, no injuries reported - 0
- State agrees to delete toll booth photos - 5
- Colebrook reaches out after blaze - 0
- Harvard clears all buildings after report of explosives - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
- Derryfield's Hyde, Faulkner star in ski relays - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Goalies everywhere - 0
- 'The Granite Wall' stays solid as UNH marches into postseason - 0
- Lebanon City Hall renovation could move forward at hearing - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
State agrees to delete toll booth photos
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072