Home » News » Public Safety
Young Rescuers, some from NH, visiting Belarus for two-week rally
Five New Hampshire teens and two youths from North Carolina will represent the Manchester-based Young Rescuers USA at the International Rally of Young Rescuers and Firefighters, the Manchester organization announced.
Bastek will travel with the team, along with Young Rescuers USA President David Tille of Concord and Karen Wiskow of Indian Trail, N.C.
The team members are:
• Anne Duffley, 16, is an incoming senior at Liberty Harbor Academy in Manchester.
• Connor Martin, 16, is an incoming junior at Merrimack High School.
• Austyn Shea, 17, is an incoming senior at Concord High School.
• Jordan Wiskow, 12, is an incoming seventh-grader at Porter Ridge Middle School, Indian Trail, N.C.
For more information, visit www.youngrescuersusa.com.
READER COMMENTS: 6
- Antrim fire damages cape - 0
- Merrimack students get a sobering lesson about drinking and driving - 0
- Two crashes reported on I-93 in Canterbury, Londonderry - 0
- Man killed in Seabrook fire identified - 0
- UPDATE: Search suspended for Northfield man a second day - 0
- Serious Concord crash injures Mass. woman - 0
- Concord police seek help locating homeless man - 0
- Barrington home destroyed in two-alarm blaze - 0
- Annual banquet on April 23 honors police, fire and EMS - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Merrimack storage facility to be region's largest - 0
- C's lose tiebreaker for draft order - 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- Manchester woman arrested twice in two days - 0
- Mercury Systems brings 90 jobs to Hudson - 0
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 0
- Manchester superintendent kills controversial redistricting plan following parental opposition - 0
- Sen. Odell won't seek re-election - 0
- Another View -- Marilinda Garcia: Ann Kuster loves Obamacare but won't pay for it - 11
Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales
Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start
Manchester superintendent kills controversial redistricting plan following parental opposition
Sen. Odell won't seek re-election