Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Bank robbery in Nashua under investigation
According to police, the bank at 191 Main St. was robbed around 10:38 a.m. by an unidentified male.
Authorities have released surveillance photos of the man entering the store and speaking with a bank teller. Police are seeking the public's assistance in identifying the robber, who is a white male in his early 30's with dark hair.
Police believe the man is about 5-feet, 6-inches tall with an average build. He was last seen wearing tan cargo shorts, a white golf shirt, a blue Boston Red Sox hat and white sunglasses.
Anyone with information is urged to contact police at 603-594-3500, or the crime line at 603-589-1665.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ex-Goffstown teacher indicted on sexual assault charges - 0
- Claremont police identify suspect in three armed robberies - 0
- Three boys accused of vandalizing Lakes Region Boys and Girls Club - 0
- Confessed burglar tells investigators pair 'did it for the thrill' - 0
- Bow man robbed at gunpoint near YMCA - 0
- Sex offender sought for failing to register turns himself in - 0
- Raymond man convicted in second sexual assault case - 0
- Champagne dream leads to job applicant’s arrest - 1
- Wanted Vermont man evading capture allegedly tried to run over officer - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: Broncos’ Welker to miss tonight’s game - 0
- Doc has his night in Boston - 0
- Airlines, weapon makers were the best for shareholders in 2013 - 0
- FDA unveils plan to rein in antibiotics on farms - 0
- Outlet malls: Not what they used to be - 0
- Calif. outlaws ‘revenge porn' - 0
- Kuster launches 'Holiday Cards for Heroes' - 0
- Minor bus accident in Derry blamed on icy roads - 0
- Mega Millions jackpot expected to reach $400m - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
Win tickets to see Medium Lauren Rainbow
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424