Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Bank robbery in Nashua under investigation
Police are seeking the public's assistance in identifying a white male in his early 30's with dark hair who robbed the TD Bank at 191 Main St. on Monday morning.
According to police, the bank at 191 Main St. was robbed around 10:38 a.m. by an unidentified male.
Authorities have released surveillance photos of the man entering the store and speaking with a bank teller. Police are seeking the public's assistance in identifying the robber, who is a white male in his early 30's with dark hair.
Police believe the man is about 5-feet, 6-inches tall with an average build. He was last seen wearing tan cargo shorts, a white golf shirt, a blue Boston Red Sox hat and white sunglasses.
Anyone with information is urged to contact police at 603-594-3500, or the crime line at 603-589-1665.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford police investigating burglary at Verizon Wireless store - 0
- Police: Manchester man charged with endangering child after going 101 mph - 0
- Man faces robbery, assault charges after extradition from NY - 0
- Driver overdosing on heroin causes crash - 0
- Hill sex offender arrested for 2012 arson of own home in Northfield - 0
- Deliberations begin in trial of former Derry man accused of sex assault - 0
- Mazzaglia pleads guilty to devising escape plan - 0
- Manchester pair arrested for fighting in Merrimack parking lot - 0
- Nashua man who was shot by officer sentenced to 5-10 years - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John Habib's City Sports: St. Thomas coach: I owe Central - 0
- Armed burglar from Derry sentenced to prison - 0
- FairPoint customer concerned about blocked emails - 0
- Plaistow narrows field in search for its new police chief - 0
- Hershey Bears shut out Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Football: Bedford used pick-six to beat Central - 0
- NHIAA Football: Bishop Guertin completes miracle, makes playoffs with win over Nashua South - 0
- NHIAA Football Roundup: Souhegan closes out season with a win - 0
- NHIAA Football: Londonderry edges Salem in wild finish - 0
Hockey brought them together; Hooksett ice rink will serve as NH couple's 'church' for wedding
NH Audubon's Rare Bird Alert
Dartmouth women skaters beat Union
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483