Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Bank robbery in Nashua under investigation
Police are seeking the public's assistance in identifying a white male in his early 30's with dark hair who robbed the TD Bank at 191 Main St. on Monday morning.
According to police, the bank at 191 Main St. was robbed around 10:38 a.m. by an unidentified male.
Authorities have released surveillance photos of the man entering the store and speaking with a bank teller. Police are seeking the public's assistance in identifying the robber, who is a white male in his early 30's with dark hair.
Police believe the man is about 5-feet, 6-inches tall with an average build. He was last seen wearing tan cargo shorts, a white golf shirt, a blue Boston Red Sox hat and white sunglasses.
Anyone with information is urged to contact police at 603-594-3500, or the crime line at 603-589-1665.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man hospitalized following Rochester shooting; suspect still at large - 0
- Police seeking help to identify alleged credit card thieves - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of new crimes while out on bail faces hearing - 0
- Gorham man arraigned for kidnapping Abigail Hernandez, but details remain scarce - 0
- Ex-Manchester police officer pleads guilty to felonies related to helping drug dealer - 1
- Lancaster man indicted for possessing child sex abuse images - 0
- Former Nashua court officer waives hearing on sexual assault charges - 0
- MBTA police officer arrested two more times following house party arrest in Salem - 0
- Mass. man charged in car registration tax dodge - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Red Sox pull Lester from Wednesday start amid trade rumors - 0
- Accused Abby kidnapper Kibby had past minor brushes with police - 0
- Muskrats, Swamp Bats split twinbill - 0
- Jays' Stroman stymies Red Sox - 0
- NH medical board suspends Manchester doctor's license - 0
- Fisher Cats lose to B-Mets in ninth - 0
- Livermore 'friends' pleased with potential settlement from Groton Wind project - 0
- U.S. loosens rules for Lockheed F-35 - 0
- Last surviving crew member of Hiroshima bomber dies at 93 - 0
Push on to move Monarchs out West
Market Basket community waits and watches
Voting in NH: Not just for NH residents
Gorham man arrested for kidnapping Abigail
Abby's alleged kidnapper held on $1M bail
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917