Dec 19, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Bank robbery in Nashua under investigation
According to police, the bank at 191 Main St. was robbed around 10:38 a.m. by an unidentified male.
Authorities have released surveillance photos of the man entering the store and speaking with a bank teller. Police are seeking the public's assistance in identifying the robber, who is a white male in his early 30's with dark hair.
Police believe the man is about 5-feet, 6-inches tall with an average build. He was last seen wearing tan cargo shorts, a white golf shirt, a blue Boston Red Sox hat and white sunglasses.
Anyone with information is urged to contact police at 603-594-3500, or the crime line at 603-589-1665.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Newmarket man indicted on sex assault counts - 0
- Bail set at $2,000 for man accused of $1,950 check forgery - 0
- Vandal slashes holiday display but cannot deflate Christmas spirit - 0
- Mistrial declared in Keene cold-case murder trial - 0
- Grantham man gets prison in shooting death of wife - 0
- Rockingham County attorney suspension continues amid probe - 1
- Jury deadlocked in Keene murder trial - 0
- Home Depot comes through in Derry with new decorations - 2
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Senate holding rare Saturday vote on Fed pick Janet Yellen - 0
- Destruction of Berlin theater is ruled arson - 0
- Brady, Suggs set to renew bitter rivalry - 0
- West, Towson look to run past Eagles - 0
- Crowley leads Dover hockey past Kingswood - 0
- Beltran, Yankees make it official - 0
- Sabres pull away from Bruins - 0
- Bishop Guertin boys top Salem in OT - 0
- Wildcats will need to contend with Fargodome noise - 0
Beltran, Yankees make it official
Scott Brown brings out protesters in NH
Al Baldasaro may run for U.S. Senate
Gun-rights rally against Scott Brown gets rejection from city of Nashua; protesters say event will go on
'Nutcracker' at Stockbridge
Ice storm threatens the region
Plymouth hosts hearing on bill for tougher scrutiny of power projects such as Northern Pass
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424