Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Two Mass. students charged with golf-cart joyride on SNHU campus
SNHU security officers tried to stop the cart, but it crashed into a tree.
One student, Kyle Kenney, 20, a Massachusetts resident, was arrested at the scene.
The second student, Keal Miyata, 21, also of Massachusetts, was caught a short distance away.
Kenney was charged with internal possession of alcohol. Both were charged unauthorized use of a propelled vehicle and will fact the charges Aug. 28 in Hooksett District Court.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 0
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 3
- 2 women sentenced in Home Depot scam - 0
- Man accused of stabbing man in Concord's White Park - 0
- Friends, co-workers mourn loss of Amherst mother and son - 2
- Vermont father, two sons facing charges for Canobie Lake Park scuffle - 0
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 36
- Police arrest two following Portsmouth fight with hammer and knife - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 0
- Central High fair to feature admissions officers - 0
- Electric vehicle charging station at Pease - 0
- Seminar at SNHU offers tips for new businesses - 0
- Oracle's Ellison steps down as CEO - 0
- NFL: Hester sets return record as Falcons thrash Buccaneers, 56-14 - 0
- Australian PM cites 'chatter' of attacks on government, parliament - 0
- Kuster, Shea-Porter split on arms for Syrians - 0
- Congress approves arming Syrian rebels, funding government - 0
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917