Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Nashua man charged after leading police on chase from Hudson to Hampstead
Windham police said the chase began when Hudson authorities received a complaint that a Ford Ranger pickup truck was swerving "all over the road" on Lowell Street.
The truck, which police said was driven by Alexander Bedard of Nashua, took off after officers in a patrol car tried to stop it.
The truck headed east on Route 111 with police in pursuit. Windham cruisers picked up the chase when the truck entered that town. and the truck continued into Salem and then Hampstead before being stopped on Route 111.
In addition to the DWI charge, Bedard is charged with reckless conduct and disobeying a police officer.
He is being held at Rockingham County House of Corrections in Brentwood awaiting arraignment Monday.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 0
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 0
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 0
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
- Two in Keene robbed at home - 0
- Mass. man accused in sex assault of teen in Nashua - 0
- Police seek 4 teens for Manchester robbery - 0
- Manchester man charged in forklift theft - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: No miracle finish for Vonn - 0
- Browns QB Campbell cleared to face Pats - 0
- Bruins defenseman Boychuk's status unknown - 0
- SNHU seeks NCAA title - 0
- Wildcat gridders visit Maine in defining game for program - 0
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 0
- Reams threatens to sue county commissioners - 0
- Mont Vernon picks Milford officer as next police chief - 0
- NH veterans remember attack on Pearl Harbor - 0
Science, art combine for cancer fundraiser
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
Conway is heartened by word of her letter
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett
Copper stolen from old Salem school
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
Judge rules to keep officers on Laurie list
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424