Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Nashua man charged after leading police on chase from Hudson to Hampstead
Windham police said the chase began when Hudson authorities received a complaint that a Ford Ranger pickup truck was swerving "all over the road" on Lowell Street.
The truck, which police said was driven by Alexander Bedard of Nashua, took off after officers in a patrol car tried to stop it.
The truck headed east on Route 111 with police in pursuit. Windham cruisers picked up the chase when the truck entered that town. and the truck continued into Salem and then Hampstead before being stopped on Route 111.
In addition to the DWI charge, Bedard is charged with reckless conduct and disobeying a police officer.
He is being held at Rockingham County House of Corrections in Brentwood awaiting arraignment Monday.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested in Nashua market robbery - 0
- Fugitive of the week arrested in Maine - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- UPDATED: Rochester man shot multiple times as police attempted arrest - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sens. Shaheen, Ayotte slam latest push for online sales tax - 0
- Bedford girls basketball team spreads the scoring wealth - 0
- New Hampshire high school athletes on the run (and jumping) in NYC - 0
- Ian Clark's High School Hockey: Teams anxious to play - 0
- Manchester Mayor Gatsas: Vote tells me Hooksett is satisfied with Manchester schools - 0
- After Pinkerton rejection, what's next for Hooksett students? - 0
- Nashua aldermen approve pair of union contracts - 0
- Was a crime committed? Nashua police are not certain - 0
- Nashua must decide on parkway project's bridge aesthetics - 0
SCORE workshop offers social media tips
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal
Hooksett has five new school board members
A CIA bombshell: Feinstein and the Fourth