Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Nashua man charged after leading police on chase from Hudson to Hampstead
Windham police said the chase began when Hudson authorities received a complaint that a Ford Ranger pickup truck was swerving "all over the road" on Lowell Street.
The truck, which police said was driven by Alexander Bedard of Nashua, took off after officers in a patrol car tried to stop it.
The truck headed east on Route 111 with police in pursuit. Windham cruisers picked up the chase when the truck entered that town. and the truck continued into Salem and then Hampstead before being stopped on Route 111.
In addition to the DWI charge, Bedard is charged with reckless conduct and disobeying a police officer.
He is being held at Rockingham County House of Corrections in Brentwood awaiting arraignment Monday.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester woman suffers injuries in dragging incident - 0
- Judge orders fired Manchester officer back to jail to finish sentence - 5
- Claremont police dispatcher charged with sex assault and incest, placed on leave - 0
- Speeding stop leads to drug and alcohol charges in Hollis - 0
- Portsmouth teen accused in DWI crash waives hearing - 0
- Derry man faces child sex abuse images possession charges - 0
- Man arrested after two-state pursuit facing more charges - 0
- NH man sought in connection with Maine murder arrested on unrelated charges - 0
- Man accused of burglarizing state police barracks garage claims his rights were violated - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Abortion buffer zone suspended throughout NH - 0
- Two of Gregory Smart's killers nearing release - 0
- Another walk-off win for Red Sox - 0
- Nashua court gives veterans a fighting chance - 0
- Thibodeau claims fourth NHWGA Junior title - 0
- Stocks end lower on Portugal bank woes - 0
- Allen Lessels on Motor Sports: Youngsters eye NHMS - 0
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Manchester's bike culture shifts into high gear - 0
- Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing? - 2
132-mph street racers blow by trooper in Nashua, one of two arrested; motorcyclist arrested on I-93 doing 107 mph
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Mount Washington College to close 2 campuses
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing?
Sentence fragment: Coco's cuckoo release
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917