Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Nashua man charged after leading police on chase from Hudson to Hampstead
Windham police said the chase began when Hudson authorities received a complaint that a Ford Ranger pickup truck was swerving "all over the road" on Lowell Street.
The truck, which police said was driven by Alexander Bedard of Nashua, took off after officers in a patrol car tried to stop it.
The truck headed east on Route 111 with police in pursuit. Windham cruisers picked up the chase when the truck entered that town. and the truck continued into Salem and then Hampstead before being stopped on Route 111.
In addition to the DWI charge, Bedard is charged with reckless conduct and disobeying a police officer.
He is being held at Rockingham County House of Corrections in Brentwood awaiting arraignment Monday.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 1
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 4
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 3
- Roommate convicted of selling heroin out of former Manchester teacher's home - 3
- Senate approves parental rights bill - 2
- Raymond police investigating thefts of cord wood - 0
- Pelham police arrest Mass. man near scene of thefts from cars - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- AG says Rockingham County attorney probe 'substantially complete' - 0
- Nashua mayor says finance committee lacked authority to table buying dump trucks - 0
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- Firefighters battle blaze at Pittsfield pizza plant - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats, Hogan not finished yet - 0
- Little Green has quartet of contenders for New England wrestling championships - 0
- Roger Brown's High School Basketball: Madness has arrived - 0
- Monarchs: Let's play three - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 2
Fremont's Miss 1964 to pass on her crown
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief