Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Police hope photos lead to arrest for Mont Vernon thefts
"We think that's the person that possibly went into vehicles or at least ended up with some of the items"
Sgt. Aaron R. Daigneault said Saturday.
He said police have taken three reports from people whose unlocked vehicles were entered and found items taken. Daigneault called them "crimes of opportunity."
Police said someone driving a dark-colored sedan committed the thefts between 9:30 p.m. Tuesday and 2:30 a.m. on Wednesday.
Police released photos containing a man authorities termed 'a person of interest." The photos were taken from the Shell gas station at 620 Amherst St. in Nashua and from Walmart in Amherst.
Mont Vernon Police are seeking to identify the person in the accompanying pictures and
anyone with information can contact us at 673-5610
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 0
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 3
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 0
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
- Two in Keene robbed at home - 0
- Mass. man accused in sex assault of teen in Nashua - 0
- Police seek 4 teens for Manchester robbery - 0
- Manchester man charged in forklift theft - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: No miracle finish for Vonn - 0
- Browns QB Campbell cleared to face Pats - 0
- Bruins defenseman Boychuk's status unknown - 0
- SNHU seeks NCAA title - 0
- Wildcat gridders visit Maine in defining game for program - 0
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 1
- Reams threatens to sue county commissioners - 4
- Mont Vernon picks Milford officer as next police chief - 0
- NH veterans remember attack on Pearl Harbor - 0
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
Conway is heartened by word of her letter
Science, art combine for cancer fundraiser
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
Judge rules to keep officers on Laurie list
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424