Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Police hope photos lead to arrest for Mont Vernon thefts
"We think that's the person that possibly went into vehicles or at least ended up with some of the items"
Sgt. Aaron R. Daigneault said Saturday.
He said police have taken three reports from people whose unlocked vehicles were entered and found items taken. Daigneault called them "crimes of opportunity."
Police said someone driving a dark-colored sedan committed the thefts between 9:30 p.m. Tuesday and 2:30 a.m. on Wednesday.
Police released photos containing a man authorities termed 'a person of interest." The photos were taken from the Shell gas station at 620 Amherst St. in Nashua and from Walmart in Amherst.
Mont Vernon Police are seeking to identify the person in the accompanying pictures and
anyone with information can contact us at 673-5610
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Brothers accused of stealing candy from launderette - 0
- Maine man faces charges for alleged baseball bat beating - 0
- Man holds car thief at bay with gun until police arrive - 29
- Corrections officials may delay mail restrictions - 1
- City logs 2 robberies within 45 minutes - 0
- Police say man kept suspect at gunpoint in Nashua hospital parking lot - 2
- Loan company and its officials accused of operating illegally in NH - 3
- Two robberies within 45 minutes in Manchester - 2
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 2
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- Stretch of I-293 North and South closed after propane tank crashes - 1
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 0
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424