Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
State says video shows Hill holding murder weapon
A police report of the investigation released in May said Houghton - despite severe blood loss - was still able to stand and answer questions when investigators arrived. She said she was attacked by someone she didn't know. The trustee of The White Mountain School in nearby Bethlehem told police she was feeling nauseated and dizzy before she was taken to Littleton Regional Hospital, where she died.
He had not been seen publicly since a brief Jan. 29 hearing in Littleton District Court, and has been held at the Grafton County jail since then.
Hornick, of the Public Defender's Office in Littleton, told the judge the issue of Hill's competency to stand trial has not yet been determined. Hornick declined comment after the hearing, adding she had advised Hill's family members not to talk to reporters.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive in Manchester shooting, stabbing cases caught by Marshals, police - 0
- Hampton Falls standoff suspect linked to burglaries, fake-cop ploy - 0
- Woman charged in fatal Hampton crash wants blood-test thrown out of court - 0
- Home confinement rejected for ex-Derry town employee - 0
- Manchester man arrested for aggravated drunk driving - 0
- Manchester Crime Watch: Fugitive in shooting, stabbing cases brought to court - 0
- Homeless man faces DWI charges in Dover - 0
- Amherst couple charged in sale of lost wedding ring - 0
- Donation jar thief said to be Bay State man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
- Conway adult tests positive for EEE - 0
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917