Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
State says video shows Hill holding murder weapon
A police report of the investigation released in May said Houghton - despite severe blood loss - was still able to stand and answer questions when investigators arrived. She said she was attacked by someone she didn't know. The trustee of The White Mountain School in nearby Bethlehem told police she was feeling nauseated and dizzy before she was taken to Littleton Regional Hospital, where she died.
He had not been seen publicly since a brief Jan. 29 hearing in Littleton District Court, and has been held at the Grafton County jail since then.
Hornick, of the Public Defender's Office in Littleton, told the judge the issue of Hill's competency to stand trial has not yet been determined. Hornick declined comment after the hearing, adding she had advised Hill's family members not to talk to reporters.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 3
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 9
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 2
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
- Two in Keene robbed at home - 0
- Mass. man accused in sex assault of teen in Nashua - 0
- Police seek 4 teens for Manchester robbery - 0
- Manchester man charged in forklift theft - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: No miracle finish for Vonn - 0
- Browns QB Campbell cleared to face Pats - 0
- Bruins defenseman Boychuk's status unknown - 1
- SNHU seeks NCAA title - 0
- Wildcat gridders visit Maine in defining game for program - 2
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 9
- Reams threatens to sue county commissioners - 7
- Mont Vernon picks Milford officer as next police chief - 1
- NH veterans remember attack on Pearl Harbor - 0
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
Conway is heartened by word of her letter
Nashua hero up for Carnegie award
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424