Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
State says video shows Hill holding murder weapon
A police report of the investigation released in May said Houghton - despite severe blood loss - was still able to stand and answer questions when investigators arrived. She said she was attacked by someone she didn't know. The trustee of The White Mountain School in nearby Bethlehem told police she was feeling nauseated and dizzy before she was taken to Littleton Regional Hospital, where she died.
He had not been seen publicly since a brief Jan. 29 hearing in Littleton District Court, and has been held at the Grafton County jail since then.
Hornick, of the Public Defender's Office in Littleton, told the judge the issue of Hill's competency to stand trial has not yet been determined. Hornick declined comment after the hearing, adding she had advised Hill's family members not to talk to reporters.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- Manchester woman arrested twice in two days - 0
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 7
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Legal Perspective -- Health care decision making: Pending legislation fills gap - 0
- GoShopNH offers workshop to NH artisans on selling their products online - 0
- Christopher Thompson's Closing the Deal: Be a student of your profession - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Lacrosse: Bedford proving Division I-worthy - 0
- NHIAA Baseball: Londonderry's Corey escapes seventh-inning jam in win - 0
- Pope presides at Vatican Mass leading Catholics into Easter - 0
- Top-ranked B's seek to tie up series - 0
- Bottoms up for Red Sox in win over Orioles - 0
- Struggling Fisher Cats defeated again - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917