Home » News » Public Safety
Update: Suspicious bag in Nashua just trash
NASHUA -- Police investigated a suspicious bag that was left unattended outside of a city store on Friday, which turned out to be improperly discarded trash.
Lt. Michael Moushegian of the Nashua Police Department said police received a call about a duffle bag that has been sitting outside of The Paper Store at 213
Daniel Webster Highway since 9 a.m. on Friday.
A patrol unit investigated the bag shortly before 1 p.m. at the Royal Ridge Plaza, and ultimately determined it was garbage, according to authorities.
“About 99 percent of the time these turn out to be nothing,” said Moushegian.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Claremont homeless man found dead - 0
- Woodshed restaurant fire investigation continues - 0
- Lincoln officer, Woodstock firefighters credited with saving homeowner's life - 0
- Rollover backs up traffic on Everett Turnpike - 0
- Fire destroys Keene house, no one injured, but pets missing - 0
- Arbitrator finds Manchester had 'just cause' to fire Coco - 16
- New Hampshire's homeless remembered in Laconia vigil - 0
- Keene fire destroys house, no injuries reported - 0
- State agrees to delete toll booth photos - 5
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- NH makes tort reform group's 'Judicial Hellholes' list - 4
- Manchester's O'Neill, Lebanon's Morrill form UNH's 'Granite Wall' - 0
- $13m contract recommended for next phase of Nashua parkway - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Proposed article sets rules for use of temporary signs - 0
- Newsreel: State unemployment stable; Gates Foundation CEO named; generic Viagra out soon - 0
- Leclerc takes second place in men's hockey - 0
- Trinity-Central game pushed to tonight - 1
Shaheen, Ayotte split on House budget plan
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072