Home » News » Public Safety
Londonderry’s drivers can expect some detours on Litchfield Road
Plans for the project, which will replace an entire section of worn-out roadway, were announced earlier this spring, giving locals plenty of time to prepare, Assistant Public Works Director John Trottier said last week.
The stretch of roadway between Misty Lane and High Range Road will be closed periodically throughout the next few months, with traffic detours to be put into effect at those times.
Another portion of Litchfield Road had been repaired last summer, as well as repairs on Auburn and Wilson roads.
The current fiscal year began July 1.
Resident Mary Tetreau said traffic was a bit slower than normal while traveling down Pillsbury Road earlier this week, where work crews were installing a new guardrail near Ash Street.
Those with questions about the summer road repair program may contact the Londonderry Public Works Department at 432-1100, ext. 193.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Milford fatal crash remains under investigation - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- Family trying to recover from fire 2 weeks before Christmas - 0
- Derry police add a new officer to the department - 0
- 1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford - 0
- 'Good Morning America' viewers see how much people care about missing Abigail Hernandez - 2
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- UPDATE: Stretch of I-293 South, North lanes reopen after propane tanker crashes - 1
- Claremont homeless man found dead - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Donald Trump to visit NH - 1
- Former Sen. Scott Brown confirms move from Mass to NH - 5
- Hollis school officials call police on Santa Claus - 0
- Rusty water in Manchester caused by water main break in Bedford - 0
- Forecasters eye possible weekend ice storm - 0
- Abigail's mother issues plea for Christmas return - 2
- Fugitive caught hiding under bed in Jaffrey - 0
- Target says data security breach may affect 40 million cards - 0
- Nashua man held in home invasion - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072