Home » News » Public Safety
Londonderry’s drivers can expect some detours on Litchfield Road
Plans for the project, which will replace an entire section of worn-out roadway, were announced earlier this spring, giving locals plenty of time to prepare, Assistant Public Works Director John Trottier said last week.
The stretch of roadway between Misty Lane and High Range Road will be closed periodically throughout the next few months, with traffic detours to be put into effect at those times.
Another portion of Litchfield Road had been repaired last summer, as well as repairs on Auburn and Wilson roads.
The current fiscal year began July 1.
Resident Mary Tetreau said traffic was a bit slower than normal while traveling down Pillsbury Road earlier this week, where work crews were installing a new guardrail near Ash Street.
Those with questions about the summer road repair program may contact the Londonderry Public Works Department at 432-1100, ext. 193.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another plane hits frozen Alton Bay - 0
- Police investigating crash after truck reportedly loses tire in Concord - 1
- Derry firefighters extinguish Jeep fire - 0
- Chemical spill in Newington business sends 6 to the hospital - 0
- Officials investigate suspicious Manchester blaze - 0
- UPDATED: Mass. man charged after hitting barrier at Bedford toll plaza - 2
- Massachusetts woman injured in Milan snowmobile crash - 0
- ATV sinks trying to skim water of Weirs Beach - 0
- Fire destroys vacant Nashua building - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Poll activity slow but steady in Londonderry - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 0
- 600 votes cast in Hudson by midday - 0
- Man dies after officer-involved Rochester shooting - 0
- Londonderry polls average 100 voters per hour - 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Nashua school members' letter prompts an apology - 0
- UNH Law named a top 100 law school in magazine’s rankings - 0
- Musher Seavey wins Alaska's Iditarod dogsled race; woman with NH ties finishes second - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus