Apr 19, 2014
Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Tilton man arrested, pleads guilty to burglaries
James Welcome 30, of 61 High St., was arrested July 3 and plead guilty to two counts of burglary and criminal mischief on July 11, said Police Chief Robert Cormier.
During the month of June, Tilton police responded to two commercial burglaries, both of which occurred during overnight hours, said Cormier.
The first was on June 19 at Lakes Region Cupcakes at 285 Main St. Sometime during the night someone smashed in the glass door, went inside and removed all the cash from the register, Cormier said.
On June 27 at 4:30 a.m., police responded to a burglary alarm on the east side of town at 622 Laconia Road at the Tilton Shop Express. They found that the store had been burglarized, he said.
“Viewing the store video, a suspect wearing a hood and mask was observed forcing his way into the store and then removing all the cash and assorted other items," Cormier said in a press release.
The investigation took two weeks.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- Manchester woman arrested twice in two days - 0
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 7
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Legal Perspective -- Health care decision making: Pending legislation fills gap - 0
- GoShopNH offers workshop to NH artisans on selling their products online - 0
- Christopher Thompson's Closing the Deal: Be a student of your profession - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Lacrosse: Bedford proving Division I-worthy - 0
- NHIAA Baseball: Londonderry's Corey escapes seventh-inning jam in win - 0
- Pope presides at Vatican Mass leading Catholics into Easter - 0
- Top-ranked B's seek to tie up series - 0
- Bottoms up for Red Sox in win over Orioles - 0
- Struggling Fisher Cats defeated again - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917