Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Tilton man arrested, pleads guilty to burglaries
James Welcome 30, of 61 High St., was arrested July 3 and plead guilty to two counts of burglary and criminal mischief on July 11, said Police Chief Robert Cormier.
During the month of June, Tilton police responded to two commercial burglaries, both of which occurred during overnight hours, said Cormier.
The first was on June 19 at Lakes Region Cupcakes at 285 Main St. Sometime during the night someone smashed in the glass door, went inside and removed all the cash from the register, Cormier said.
On June 27 at 4:30 a.m., police responded to a burglary alarm on the east side of town at 622 Laconia Road at the Tilton Shop Express. They found that the store had been burglarized, he said.
“Viewing the store video, a suspect wearing a hood and mask was observed forcing his way into the store and then removing all the cash and assorted other items," Cormier said in a press release.
The investigation took two weeks.
READER COMMENTS: 3
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 31
- Police arrest two following Portsmouth fight with hammer and knife - 0
- Mass. resident arrested on warrant tied to Pelham donation jar theft - 1
- Manchester SWAT team swoops in on South Mammoth Road home - 0
- Pot plants worth $25,000 seized in Wilmot - 1
- Lawyers for Manchester man challenge competency of suspect in 2001 Auburn murder - 0
- Two-car crash in Salem prompts arrest of both drivers - 0
- Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old - 1
- Former Nashua alderman's witness tampering trial postponed - 0
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Kuster, Shea-Porter split on vote to arm Syrian rebels - 0
- Man arrested in White Park stabbing in Concord - 0
- Motorcyclist in serious condition at Maine hospital following crash on Route 125 in Rochester - 0
- Rochester 10-year-old, grandmother escape fire in home with no smoke detectors - 0
- Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too - 3
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Modified tour is shortened - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Pats wary of veteran playmaker Woodson - 0
- College Football: Expect offense when Richmond, UNH meet - 0
- Young fighters' dreams on display tonight at Fight to Educate - 0
Two arrested, car and cash seized in SWAT raid, drug bust at South Mammoth Road home in Manchester
Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
Every vote counts: Here is the proof
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917