Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Tilton man arrested, pleads guilty to burglaries
James Welcome 30, of 61 High St., was arrested July 3 and plead guilty to two counts of burglary and criminal mischief on July 11, said Police Chief Robert Cormier.
During the month of June, Tilton police responded to two commercial burglaries, both of which occurred during overnight hours, said Cormier.
The first was on June 19 at Lakes Region Cupcakes at 285 Main St. Sometime during the night someone smashed in the glass door, went inside and removed all the cash from the register, Cormier said.
On June 27 at 4:30 a.m., police responded to a burglary alarm on the east side of town at 622 Laconia Road at the Tilton Shop Express. They found that the store had been burglarized, he said.
“Viewing the store video, a suspect wearing a hood and mask was observed forcing his way into the store and then removing all the cash and assorted other items," Cormier said in a press release.
The investigation took two weeks.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police: Salem man used car keys to stab officer in hand - 0
- Manchester muffler shop burglarized - 0
- Armed man arrested after Manchester convenience store robbery - 0
- Store cashier in Littleton refuses to give up the cash to robber - 0
- Convicted drug dealer arrested in Nashua on more drug charges - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
- Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler - 0
- Manchester man tells judge pills aren’t his - 0
- Hannaford parking lot encounter involved a shotgun - 34
READER COMMENTS: 6
- UPDATE: Portsmouth woman, 60, identified after her body is found in creek - 0
- N.Y. man charged with reckless conduct after accidental shooting in Nashua - 0
- Cases against Keene 'Robin Hooders' dismissed by judge - 1
- Boy, 12, struck in Newton remains hospitalized - 0
- State revenue under projections for November - 0
- UPDATE: Dover toll plaza appears undamaged after Tuesday crash - 2
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 2
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- Sen. Ayotte pushes for bigger broadband bang for buck - 0
UPDATE: Could be 'months' before deciding on charges in crash involving Dover city councilor
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424