Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Abuse defendant says search was illegal
Roland Dow, 27, of Plaistow appeared Friday in Rockingham County Superior Court. He is charged with abusing his girlfriend’s 3-year-old son last November. (JAMES A. KIMBLE/Union Leader Correspondent)
“You are taking in an entire universe of information,” Gleason said in court on Friday.
Police obtained a warrant for the couple’s Main Street apartment in Plaistow on Nov. 16, and obtained a second warrant specifically for the computer on Nov. 20, according to Assistant County Attorney Michael Zaino.
Zaino said the second warrant allowed police to seize “all files, documents and hard drives.”
Gleason likened the hard drive search to a situation where police came to the courthouse looking for drugs in the building, yet seized everything inside in building during their search.
“And after those seven days, you would have to close the book and can’t look at it anymore,” Wageling said.
Prosecutors have requested that the abuse charges and ones concerning the illegal recordings be consolidated into one trial.
Wageling said she expects to reach a decision within in the next couple of weeks.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Strafford County inmate facing charges of thefts from vehicles - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man charged with assault says he was trying to break up a fight - 0
- Nashua man was not Mirandized following shooting by police, court documents say - 0
- Man arrested for speeds over 100 mph on Everett Turnpike - 0
- Nashua man accused of cutting wife’s throat committed to psychiatric hospital - 1
- Two may have stabbed each other in Concord parking garage incident, police say - 0
- Manchester joyride in a stolen truck lands two in handcuffs - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Crosstown Variety Store robbed in Manchester - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Review of West High School intruder case to be behind closed doors - 0
- Another View -- Daniel Barrick: Manchester's schools face some serious challenges - 0
- Racism in Lincoln? Looks more like ignorance - 0
- Representing whom? Jeanne Shaheen, leftist icon - 0
- Chiefly, Pats are horrible in Monday night blowout in K.C. - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Double-overtime goal sends Goffstown past John Stark in boys' soccer - 0
- UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Offseason needs aplenty - 0
- NHIAA Field Hockey: Merrill's hat trick lifts Winnacunnet - 0
UNH gridders jump one spot in national polls
Dredging planned for Milford's Osgood Pond
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917