Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Accused attacker faced charges in 2010
She said he invited her to his house Thursday night, giving her a Sagamore Street address, but when she arrived and found it to be a business, she called him and he invited her to join him in his vehicle, a Pontiac SUV.
The court documents show she told police she was able to use a pepper spray container on her keychain, forcing him to back off. She then opened the door and ran.
In October 2011, prosecutors decided not to go forward with prosecution because the alleged victim had moved to Germany and did not want to return for trial.
Court documents show he and Detective Patrick Maguire knew Ojo had been given a summons for loitering, after parking for hours in the lot of the Van Otis store on Elm Street June 1; was charged with assault for allegedly grabbing the chest area of a woman June 23 on Sagamore Street, and matched the description of a man who had sexually assaulted a woman in the area of 27 Sagamore St. July 7.
Nearly two hours later, he was still there, the detectives said. But, as they watched, the driver pulled away and drove around the block, parking this time on Sagamore Street, near Bay Street.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
- Ex-director jailed for theft from Londonderry nursery school - 2
- Ex-coach found not guilty on sexual assault charges a second time - 9
- Derry woman accused of burglaries - 0
- Scam artists calling PSNH customers, demand money - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester superintendent kills controversial redistricting plan - 0
- Sen. Odell won't seek re-election - 0
- Another View -- Marilinda Garcia: Ann Kuster loves Obamacare but won't pay for it - 11
- 2 officers, Weare face civil suit over 2012 burglary arrest - 22
- Roger Brown's Diamond Notes: Central the early surprise in baseball ranks - 0
- Death & justice: Officer Briggs is not forgotten - 3
- Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start - 7
- P-Bruins in fight to finish - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Dubois' homer lifts BG girls over Exeter - 0
Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales
Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start
Manchester superintendent kills controversial redistricting plan following parental opposition
Sen. Odell won't seek re-election
- Total Votes: 917