Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Accused attacker faced charges in 2010
She said he invited her to his house Thursday night, giving her a Sagamore Street address, but when she arrived and found it to be a business, she called him and he invited her to join him in his vehicle, a Pontiac SUV.
The court documents show she told police she was able to use a pepper spray container on her keychain, forcing him to back off. She then opened the door and ran.
In October 2011, prosecutors decided not to go forward with prosecution because the alleged victim had moved to Germany and did not want to return for trial.
Court documents show he and Detective Patrick Maguire knew Ojo had been given a summons for loitering, after parking for hours in the lot of the Van Otis store on Elm Street June 1; was charged with assault for allegedly grabbing the chest area of a woman June 23 on Sagamore Street, and matched the description of a man who had sexually assaulted a woman in the area of 27 Sagamore St. July 7.
Nearly two hours later, he was still there, the detectives said. But, as they watched, the driver pulled away and drove around the block, parking this time on Sagamore Street, near Bay Street.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Job applicant charged with helping himself to a couple of bottles of champagne - 2
- Bow man robbed after leaving Manchester YMCA - 0
- Police say Keene robbery victim was targeted through online dating site - 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
- Man, woman charged in 3 Kensington burglaries - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 0
- UPDATE: Convicted sex offender turns himself in - 0
- UPDATE: 3 teens taken into custody for Laconia boys and girls club damage - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: New NHDP campaign calls on Scott Brown to disclose clients - 0
- Glitches resolved in new managed-care Medicaid system - 0
- Two sent to the hospital after Barrington crash - 0
- Windsor man seriously injured in Bennington crash with logging truck - 0
- Nashua teacher contract ratified - 0
- College roundup: Local men's teams go 3-0 for the night - 0
- Girls basketball: Derryfield, Bow girls' teams win - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 1
- Progress reported in Pinkerton-Hooksett high school deal - 1
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424