Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
May 29, 2014
Derry official placed on leave pending State Police investigation
Budreau said he could not provide any specific details on the investigation.
"Certain allegations against the town administrator were brought to the town's attention," said Budreau. "These allegations did not involve the town and were referred to the New Hampshire State Police."
Pending further investigation, Budreau said Anderson will be on paid administrative leave, as outlined under the town charter. Anderson's salary is about $120,000 this year.
Friday afternoon's emergency Town Council meeting was scheduled during the day as a nonpublic meeting, but Budreau said the meeting was then opened to the public.
Anderson has been town administrator for just under three years, having been unanimously appointed by the Town Council in September 2010. Prior to taking over for Gary Stenhouse in Derry in 2010, Anderson was town manager in Boothbay, Maine, for a decade.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man accused of burglarizing state police barracks garage claims his rights were violated - 0
- Marriott's parents to face killer at his sentencing next month - 0
- Second arrest made in Portsmouth store robberies - 0
- Probable cause hearings set for pair facing series of drug charges - 0
- Arrested school construction employees back at work in Unity - 0
- Dover man questioned regarding Maine double murder - 0
- Man arrested in two Portsmouth robberies - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Stocks up after Fed minutes on 'easy money' exit - 0
- Portsmouth teen accused in DWI crash waives hearing - 0
- Posting of recent standoff has Free Keene bloggers taking heat - 0
- Seeking to upend Hobby Lobby court ruling, federal legislation crafted - 0
- Firefighters rescue five 'lucky ducks' in Londonderry - 0
- Abortion clinic buffer put on hold after court ruling - 1
- FairPoint union members to meet and talk strike - 0
- Girlfriend says she told accused Boston bomber's friend to dump backpack - 0
- Mount Washington College to close 2 campuses - 0
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
- Total Votes: 917