Home » Sports » Baseball » Fisher Cats/EL
Nolan leads Fisher Cats past Reading
New Hampshire (44-46) started fast, getting two runs in the first inning.
Adam Loewen singled to left and, after a one-out walk to A.J. Jimenez, a wild pitch by Reading starter and losing pitcher Jesse Biddle advanced both runners. That set the table for Nolan who plated both runners with a single to center.
Tepera settled down nicely, lasting six full innings. He allowed three hits, walked four and fanned three on 101 pitches, 57 for strikes.
Chorye Spoone replaced Ryan Tepera and pitched scoreless ball in the seventh and eighth innings.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
The Music Hall presents 'Messiah Sing'