Home » Sports » Baseball » Fisher Cats/EL
Nolan leads Fisher Cats past Reading
New Hampshire (44-46) started fast, getting two runs in the first inning.
Adam Loewen singled to left and, after a one-out walk to A.J. Jimenez, a wild pitch by Reading starter and losing pitcher Jesse Biddle advanced both runners. That set the table for Nolan who plated both runners with a single to center.
Tepera settled down nicely, lasting six full innings. He allowed three hits, walked four and fanned three on 101 pitches, 57 for strikes.
Chorye Spoone replaced Ryan Tepera and pitched scoreless ball in the seventh and eighth innings.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pearl Harbor survivors remember attack - 0
- NH veterans remember attack on Pearl Harbor - 0
- Family wants remains of Swanzey sailor killed at Pearl Harbor returned for NH burial - 1
- Study of New Hampshire veterans spurs drive to help them - 0
- Wreath laid on Pierce grave in Concord - 0
- Bedford Women's Club to recognize Air Force veteran Dieter - 0
- Meredith man gets McQuillen Award for service to vets - 0
- Wright Museum in Wolfeboro to preserve Walter Healy's story - 0
- Auburn students get special visitor - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats have come a long way - 0
- Another weekend, another three games for Monarchs - 0
- Another View -- Mark S. MacKenzie: Raising minimum wage would lift NH families out of poverty - 0
- Pray for safety: The state did not provide it - 0
- Big league gambling: AG makes right call on casinos - 0
- Students add their special touch to Christmas - 0
- Chargers edge Manning, Broncos, 27-20 - 0
- Iginla strikes twice as red-hot Bruins top Oilers - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Bow's balance too much for Kearsarge - 0
Symphony NH plans pair of holiday events
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
Decision to tap F&G habitat fund explained
Big tipper stops for lunch