Home » Sports » Baseball » Fisher Cats/EL
Nolan leads Fisher Cats past Reading
New Hampshire (44-46) started fast, getting two runs in the first inning.
Adam Loewen singled to left and, after a one-out walk to A.J. Jimenez, a wild pitch by Reading starter and losing pitcher Jesse Biddle advanced both runners. That set the table for Nolan who plated both runners with a single to center.
Tepera settled down nicely, lasting six full innings. He allowed three hits, walked four and fanned three on 101 pitches, 57 for strikes.
Chorye Spoone replaced Ryan Tepera and pitched scoreless ball in the seventh and eighth innings.
READER COMMENTS: 3
- Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice - 8
- Joseph W. McQuaid: Prizes & playoffs: Well done, UNH - 1
- Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA - 13
- Joseph W. McQuaid: Keeping public in the dark isn't helping find Abigail - 26
- The Peace Light: A Christmas reminder for all - 0
- Doing 'less with less' Is that Gov. Hassan's new motto? - 11
- Washington Jeanne: Will Shaheen face her state? - 44
- McWages: They're about value - 82
- Night lights: Francestown freaks out - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say Keene robbery victim was targeted through online dating site - 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
- Nashua teacher contract ratified - 0
- College roundup: Local men's teams go 3-0 for the night - 0
- Girls basketball: Derryfield, Bow girls' teams win - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 1
- Progress reported in Pinkerton-Hooksett high school deal - 1
- LGC subsidiary accused of violating its own bylaws - 0
- Turkey Bowl brawl: Central players suspended, no discipline for Trinity team - 5
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice