Babe Ruth tourneys heat up
The 13-15-year-old Joseph J. Lamy Memorial Tournament will be hosted at Keene’s Alumni Field.
Today at 5 p.m. at Allard Park, Goffstown will play Laconia to determine the District III champion.
Littleton-based North Country will battle Bedford in the 10 a.m. opener and host Rochester will play the District III champion, either Goffstown or Bow, at 1 p.m.
The third state tournament game on Saturday at 4 p.m. in Rochester features the Manchester Lebel All-Stars against Nashua.
If Manchester wins the 13-year-old state tournament, the runner-up will gain an automatic regional berth to the regional tournament. Manchester will be hosting the 13-year-old regionals at Gill Stadium beginning Saturday, July 27.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vin Sylvia: Hot stove plus hockey equals cool doubleheader - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Much-loved Lemire was dedicated to city's kids - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: High school hoops preseason jamboree finally a reality - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Monarchs' Morris salutes fans - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Stunning ending authored by Brady. - 1
- John Habib's City Sports: A couple of Pioneers are on the move - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Memorial principal explains football time changes - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Joe Sullivan stories recall a great storyteller - 1
- John Habib's City Sports: City champ eyes state title - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Town's Visiting Nurse Service to get new lease on life in 2014 - 0
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- In Portsmouth, ACA primer fails to draw much interest - 0
- Heating fuel assistance funding cuts draw ire of Rep. Kuster - 0
- Nashua aldermen vote for new leadership - 0
- Negotiations with city teachers collapse; Gatsas to take over talks - 0
- Wildcats hockey team falls from national rankings - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Another battle looms for Gronk - 0
- Former Kennett quarterback bowl-bound as BC lineman - 0
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Volunteers sought for discipline committees
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
John DiStaso's Granite Status: National Democratic chair to speak at NHIOP in January; Cataldo backs Kenney for Executive Council