Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Judge to weigh evidence in abuse case involving 3-year-old
His lawyer, Tom Gleason, responded to prosecutor’s arguments last week that police were allowed to obtain a video recording of 3-year-old James Nicholson by combing through a copy that was made of the entire hard drive.
Dow and Linscott faces charges related to abuse and making illegal recordings of Nicholson with a hidden computer camera.
Assistant County Attorney Michael Zaino said last week that police made a “mirror copy” of the hard drive while the search warrant was valid, then reviewed its contents later to see what was on the computer.
The return — an inventory of items seized by police — is filed with the court after police execute a search warrant.
“Several bruises were observed on the victim’s face, forehead, cheek, buttocks, leg and back,” Zaino said. “Burns were described on his fingers, wrist and arm of varying degrees with redness and blistering. He also suffered loss of vision and subdural bruising that was discovered during a surgery to drain blood and fluid from under the skin around his eyes.”
Dow and Linscott were apprehended Nov. 28, 2012, at Universal Studios in Orlando, Fla. They had been on the run after doctors at Exeter Hospital reported that Nicholson had been abused.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 0
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- “The VA has pointed me in the right direction,” he said. - 0
Police say man attacked woman with sword
The Music Hall presents 'Messiah Sing'
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424