Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Five clean getaways in Manchester car wash burglaries
Over the past month, five car washes have been hit by burglars, according to police. One car wash was visited twice in a matter of hours. Two burglaries involved the removal of a change machine, one estimated to hold $1,000 in quarters.
The most recent break-in involved the Manchester Auto Wash at 47 Elm St. Police said the rear door to the business had apparently been kicked in overnight Monday. The burglar removed coins from the cash register, as well as at least 50 shiny tokens bearing the image of a vacuum.
On July 4, burglars twice visited the Circle T Car Wash at 2170 Candia Road, police said. Video surveillance shows two burglars arrived at the car wash around 3 a.m. and then returned an hour later, police said.
On June 11, the Circle T shed was also broken into and the change machine stolen. Video capturing that crime showed a lone white man driving a dark-colored sedan into the lot. On June 14, burglars tried to access the change machine at the Second Street Car Wash, 763 Second St. A computer was stolen.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ex-Goffstown teacher indicted on sexual assault charges - 0
- Claremont police identify suspect in three armed robberies - 0
- Three boys accused of vandalizing Lakes Region Boys and Girls Club - 0
- Confessed burglar tells investigators pair 'did it for the thrill' - 0
- Bow man robbed at gunpoint near YMCA - 0
- Sex offender sought for failing to register turns himself in - 0
- Raymond man convicted in second sexual assault case - 0
- Champagne dream leads to job applicant’s arrest - 1
- Wanted Vermont man evading capture allegedly tried to run over officer - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: Broncos’ Welker to miss tonight’s game - 0
- Doc has his night in Boston - 0
- Airlines, weapon makers were the best for shareholders in 2013 - 0
- FDA unveils plan to rein in antibiotics on farms - 0
- Outlet malls: Not what they used to be - 0
- Calif. outlaws ‘revenge porn' - 0
- Kuster launches 'Holiday Cards for Heroes' - 0
- Minor bus accident in Derry blamed on icy roads - 0
- Mega Millions jackpot expected to reach $400m - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Driver was trying to kill himself
NH reps eyeing budget deal
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424