Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Five clean getaways in Manchester car wash burglaries
Over the past month, five car washes have been hit by burglars, according to police. One car wash was visited twice in a matter of hours. Two burglaries involved the removal of a change machine, one estimated to hold $1,000 in quarters.
The most recent break-in involved the Manchester Auto Wash at 47 Elm St. Police said the rear door to the business had apparently been kicked in overnight Monday. The burglar removed coins from the cash register, as well as at least 50 shiny tokens bearing the image of a vacuum.
On July 4, burglars twice visited the Circle T Car Wash at 2170 Candia Road, police said. Video surveillance shows two burglars arrived at the car wash around 3 a.m. and then returned an hour later, police said.
On June 11, the Circle T shed was also broken into and the change machine stolen. Video capturing that crime showed a lone white man driving a dark-colored sedan into the lot. On June 14, burglars tried to access the change machine at the Second Street Car Wash, 763 Second St. A computer was stolen.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two armed robberies overnight in Manchester - 0
- Job applicant charged with helping himself to a couple of bottles of champagne - 2
- Bow man robbed after leaving Manchester YMCA - 0
- Police say Keene robbery victim was targeted through online dating site - 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
- Man, woman charged in 3 Kensington burglaries - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 0
- UPDATE: Convicted sex offender turns himself in - 0
- UPDATE: 3 teens taken into custody for Laconia boys and girls club damage - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man, 41, dies when car hits pole in front of Nashua Library - 0
- Man wanted in Vermont arrested after high-speed chase in Rochester - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: New NHDP campaign calls on Scott Brown to disclose clients - 0
- Glitches resolved in new managed-care Medicaid system - 0
- Windsor man seriously injured in Bennington crash with logging truck - 0
- Nashua teacher contract ratified - 0
- College roundup: Local men's teams go 3-0 for the night - 0
- Girls basketball: Derryfield, Bow girls' teams win - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 1
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424