Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
City woman, 37, charged with three Manchester burglaries
Nicole Colon, 37, faces three charges of burglary, two counts of credit card fraud, receiving stolen property, forgery and theft by deception.
The city has been plagued by a string of recent burglaries. In the first week of July alone 30 homes and businesses were burglarized, police reported.
Police allege Colon is connected to three:
• 241 North St. on July 9.
• 579 Beech St. on July 8.
• 279 Laurel St. on June 14.
Police linked her to the burglaries based on use of items stolen in the break-ins. Hours after the Laurel Street burglary, she allegedly cashed a check taken from the home and later pawned jewelry from the home at a local pawn shop.
The North Street homeowner gave police a description of a burglar that matched Colon's description and Colon allegedly cashed a check stolen the same day as the Beech Street burglary.
She was arrested while exiting the CVS store at 432 S. Main St.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 0
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 5
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 1
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 9
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 0
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Giampetruzzi leads Trinity into D-I semis - 0
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Turkey vultures not commonly seen in NH until fairly recently
FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief