Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
City woman, 37, charged with three Manchester burglaries
Nicole Colon, 37, faces three charges of burglary, two counts of credit card fraud, receiving stolen property, forgery and theft by deception.
The city has been plagued by a string of recent burglaries. In the first week of July alone 30 homes and businesses were burglarized, police reported.
Police allege Colon is connected to three:
• 241 North St. on July 9.
• 579 Beech St. on July 8.
• 279 Laurel St. on June 14.
Police linked her to the burglaries based on use of items stolen in the break-ins. Hours after the Laurel Street burglary, she allegedly cashed a check taken from the home and later pawned jewelry from the home at a local pawn shop.
The North Street homeowner gave police a description of a burglar that matched Colon's description and Colon allegedly cashed a check stolen the same day as the Beech Street burglary.
She was arrested while exiting the CVS store at 432 S. Main St.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Innocent verdict in vehicle death of former Amherst Fire Chief - 0
- NH Guard Officer convicted of sex trafficking - 0
- MBTA sergeant facing a dozen charges after multiple arrests - 0
- Portsmouth mechanic arrested Friday on theft charges - 0
- Police looking for person who apparently abandoned dog Friday at Concord Dog Park - 0
- Police: Conn. woman falsely accused KSC student of rape - 2
- Jury acquits Mont Vernon driver, who was checking text, in death of former Amherst fire chief - 7
- Two injured in Rochester crash - 0
- Rochester man arrested on drug charge - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police obtain warrants for suspect wanted in Dover, Manchester bank robberies - 0
- Abby Dion, 9, records a 10 in gymnastics meet - 0
- St. A skaters fall to Norwich - 0
- Monarchs lose in OT; win streak stops at 6 - 0
- College Football: Maine seniors want the coveted musket - 0
- College Hockey: Ice-making problem postpones UNH-PC - 0
- Pinkerton backfield a combination of power and speed - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: State Legion rejects Post 79’s request for senior team - 0
- Tentative deal for old Manchester police station - 1
Jury acquits Mont Vernon driver, who was checking text, in death of former Amherst fire chief
Offend someone? To jail with you!
Driver acquitted in Amherst ex-chief’s death
A kinder, gentler House Speaker?
College Football: Wildcats are CAA champs
College Hockey: Providence blanks UNH
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483