Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
City woman, 37, charged with three Manchester burglaries
Nicole Colon, 37, faces three charges of burglary, two counts of credit card fraud, receiving stolen property, forgery and theft by deception.
The city has been plagued by a string of recent burglaries. In the first week of July alone 30 homes and businesses were burglarized, police reported.
Police allege Colon is connected to three:
• 241 North St. on July 9.
• 579 Beech St. on July 8.
• 279 Laurel St. on June 14.
Police linked her to the burglaries based on use of items stolen in the break-ins. Hours after the Laurel Street burglary, she allegedly cashed a check taken from the home and later pawned jewelry from the home at a local pawn shop.
The North Street homeowner gave police a description of a burglar that matched Colon's description and Colon allegedly cashed a check stolen the same day as the Beech Street burglary.
She was arrested while exiting the CVS store at 432 S. Main St.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 6
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 1
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917