Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
City woman, 37, charged with three Manchester burglaries
Nicole Colon, 37, faces three charges of burglary, two counts of credit card fraud, receiving stolen property, forgery and theft by deception.
The city has been plagued by a string of recent burglaries. In the first week of July alone 30 homes and businesses were burglarized, police reported.
Police allege Colon is connected to three:
• 241 North St. on July 9.
• 579 Beech St. on July 8.
• 279 Laurel St. on June 14.
Police linked her to the burglaries based on use of items stolen in the break-ins. Hours after the Laurel Street burglary, she allegedly cashed a check taken from the home and later pawned jewelry from the home at a local pawn shop.
The North Street homeowner gave police a description of a burglar that matched Colon's description and Colon allegedly cashed a check stolen the same day as the Beech Street burglary.
She was arrested while exiting the CVS store at 432 S. Main St.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 26
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483